Our Core Values
- The Theology and Practice of the Kingdom of God — God’s kingdom is here, but not in its full extent. Thus we see evidence of the Kingdom through healing (emotional, physical, and social), deliverance, and transformed lives.
- Experiencing God — Our worship is an expression of our intimate relationship with God.
- Reconciling Community — God wants to bring everyone back to a proper relationship with Him.
- Compassionate Ministry — Ministry to the poor is an expression of our thankfulness to God for the mercy He has shown to us.
- Culturally Relevant Mission — We wish to communicate the good news in a way that is relevant to the community we are ministering in.
Vineyard Genetic Code
- Clear, accurate, Biblical teaching
- Contemporary worship in the freedom of the Holy Spirit
- Simplicity – we do nothing for the sake of “effect”
- An active small group ministry
- Ministry to the poor, widows, orphans and the broken
- The gifts of the Holy Spirit in operation with emphasis on physical healing and signs and wonders as seen in the book of Acts
- A commitment to missions – church planting at home and abroad
- Unity within the whole body of Christ; a relationship with other local churches
- Evangelistic outreach
- Equipping the saints in areas such as discipleship, ministry, serving, giving, finances, family, etc.